We have run a couple of well received workshops this month and we also managed to put in a week or so of work with the regular crew and one of the rooms is beginning to take shape.
We managed to run the courses in a way that combined instruction with good quality work. Everyone went away feeling that they can go and build for themselves when the time comes. This is what I was hoping to achieve.
There is one more workshop during the last week of August, we should have our regular guys back in force after the longan picking season is over and by the end of September we hope to have all the walls up, the first plaster coat completed and the wiring as well.
The first room is about half done and the future occupier has been colour testing the finishing plasters.